Skin & Bone is a combination gallery and tattoo studio. The gallery will exhibit art and ethnographic handicrafts related to tattooing, while the studio will have Colin Dale tattooing alongside various guest artists throughout the year. Through his years of travelling and tattooing around the world Colin has had the pleasure to meet and work alongside a wide range of tattoo artists and experts working in ethnographic and other specialized styles. Amongst these friends, we have hand-tattooists from Borneo, Polynesia and Japan as well as some of the world's leading artists in Blackwork and Dotwork coming to visit. Check the homepage http://www.skinandbone.dk/ to see some of the work



Friday 2 March 2012

Bodyfication : Ink and Lifestyle Magazine #3

When Kent Renaker asked me about being featured in his new Scandinavian magazine "Bodyfication" I had to be honest and tell him that Scandinavian Tattoo Magazine had interviewed me already. At this point I figured my chances of getting in dim... but Kent just looked at me and said, "Well, I'm gonna do it better" :-)
Kent had originally started STM as well as organizing some of the first and best conventions in Scandinavia... then mysteriously he dropped out of the tattoo scene for 10 years. Now he was back with a project... Bodyfication, a magazine concentrating more on the art, culture and debate surrounding tattooing than just on the superstars. Something tattooists would read rather than just flip through










It's good to have someone like Kent back and I'm very happy that he was there to support my work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment