Skin & Bone is a combination gallery and tattoo studio. The gallery will exhibit art and ethnographic handicrafts related to tattooing, while the studio will have Colin Dale tattooing alongside various guest artists throughout the year. Through his years of travelling and tattooing around the world Colin has had the pleasure to meet and work alongside a wide range of tattoo artists and experts working in ethnographic and other specialized styles. Amongst these friends, we have hand-tattooists from Borneo, Polynesia and Japan as well as some of the world's leading artists in Blackwork and Dotwork coming to visit. Check the homepage http://www.skinandbone.dk/ to see some of the work



Tuesday 29 July 2014

Z-tattoo #21 Summer Issue 2014

I just returned from almost 2 months on the road... first commuting between Russia and the USA, then on our 4 week "Burn & Pillage Tour" of the Viking markets. Returned home to find that the new extra large Summer issue of Z-tattoo had hit the news stands and featured an article on my work :-)
I just wanted to thank Zsa Zsa for featuring me, my friend Lars Krutak for doing the interview on short notice and photographers Michael Tonsberg and Zarko Ivetic for making myself and my work look so good.
An extra special thanks to all of my clients... both those used in the article as well as all the others over the years who have helped me attain the level of work that I can be proud of :-)

So, go out and buy your issue today and support an independant magazine!
  

...everyone walks the dinosaur.

The Thinker.

John's Quadruple Dragon leg sleeve.

Rene's Celtic World Tree.

Wolves and Mermaids

Dragons and Beef.

Tyr binding the Fenris Wolf from the "Blood Gods" series
Some hand tattooing.

And a little more hand work


No comments:

Post a Comment